Friday, August 8, 2008

Shit gets deep

Even ocad students know who Puleo is nowadays, no shot at the skaters but you wouldn't care anyway, go build a ramp. The infamous vhs made it's way into my vcr via handy candy karma but that may have been is what it is. His hands were so candy they pulled a tooth that crumbled. The video was one to remember and I could only think about skating after I watched it through and through. Then I was there and I saw him in a place that him was surprised to be him. If anyone other than Joe is reading this...please remember that him wasn't him yet to you. Him was that guy with the fastforward part in mad circle. Thank christ videos joy division'd magazines out and normal skaters could come up(up as in I got to see them but I never bought anything from a comapny that he rode/rides for).

No comments: